The Niagara Herbalist is your go-to for recreational cannabis in the St. Catharines and Niagara region. But if you’re looking for the pain and anxiety relief of CBD, they may not have what you’re looking for. Unfortunately, Niagara Herbalist’s selection of CBD (cannabidiol) products is limited to softgels and CBD dominant cannabis flower.
Anyone using cannabis medicine to improve their health and manage chronic conditions should know about CBD. At CBD Oil Direct, we’ve curated a selection of premium CBD products including CBD tinctures, CBD-infused bath & body products, CBD for dogs and pets, CBD chocolates, CBD gummies—chosen for quality and reliability so you can enjoy maximum benefits.
Your Most Trusted Alternative to The Niagara HerbalistHow we compare to Niagara Herbalist
Our range and selection can’t be beat! Not only will we match our competitor’s prices, we’ll beat anyone on service too. We aim for fast, 5-star service every time. Plus we’re the only online CBD dispensary in Canada to offer an unbeatable 110% money-back guarantee. Niagara Herbalist has got some next-level bud, but for a one-stop shop for the best quality, lab-tested CBD products in Canada, look no further. We’ve got everything from bath and body to CBD for your pets. Shop our top products now!
$79.99 Add to cart
$34.00 – $86.00 Get notified
$39.00 – $205.00 Select options
The Niagara Herbalist’s reputation for quality cannabis flower is well known, but we’re different. CBD Oil Direct’s focus is on quality, made-in-Canada CBD oils and products.
If you’ve never tried CBD before you should start learning about it. It’s improved the quality of life for so many around the globe, it may do the same for you. Here are 3 reasons why CBD is getting so popular:
- Safety. OTC and prescription drugs often come with unwelcome side effects. However, CBD is non-toxic and won’t cause organ stress or damage. It’s also non-addictive. There is no chance of addiction or overdose. CBD’s few known side effects are very mild. When used to treat conditions like arthritis and anxiety, CBD has been shown to offer a similar amount of relief as OTC and prescription drugs.
- Functionality. There’s no “high” when you take CBD. It’s ideal for those who need effective relief from their condition while still focusing on tasks like driving and managing a business.
- Word of mouth. Don’t take our word for it, there are hundreds and thousands of testimonials online from people who have experienced CBD. Additionally, there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence from doctors who supervise their patients’ CBD use and receive positive feedback.
Why is CBD Oil so popular in Canada?
CBD’s popularity has risen mainly as a function of good word-of-mouth. The science has yet to catch up, but millions of people including celebrities, doctors and scientists have tried it and attested to CBD’s positive impacts on their lives. People are finding CBD helps them with a surprising number of ailments.
To be clear: CBD is not a miracle cure.
Some unscrupulous companies out there market CBD as being able to heal cancer and other serious conditions. These claims are false. The truth is a bit more pedestrian than that. In Canada, CBD oil is becoming known as an alternative to drugs for helping manage numerous chronic conditions and for markedly improving quality of life—but not for curing people entirely.
The science that conclusively demonstrates that CBD works for different conditions doesn’t exist yet. Neither does the research to determine the most effective formulations and doses. In truth, we need more studies to fully understand how CBD works. At the moment, we rely on numerous animal studies, and a few human studies, which have shown that CBD can provide moderate to serious relief for many conditions.
That’s the relief that has become so highly sought after. Long story short; CBD’s popularity has skyrocketed because it offers effectiveness comparable to OTC drugs with little to no side effects or addiction risks.
Most people want to understand how it’s possible that CBD helps with so many conditions. To answer, we need to learn more about how CBD interacts with the human endocannabinoid system (ECS). This highly complex system is distributed throughout our bodies. Within it, compounds called endocannabinoids serve as communicators that roam the ECS and help regulate metabolism, memory, inflammation, stress, sleep, immunity and more. CBD mimicks our endocannabinoids and either binds to or obstructs various receptors in our bodies. As leading endocannabinoid scientist Bradley E. Alger, (PhD, Harvard) puts it: “…Endocannabinoids are literally a bridge between body and mind.” Once you realize how many bodily functions the ECS manages, it’s easier to see why cannabinoids like CBD and THC have such far-reaching effects.
The science already shows that CBD has powerful neuroprotectant, anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties. CBD is now used to treat the ailments below and more:
- Opioid withdrawal
- Psychosis / mental disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pain and inflammation
- Multiple sclerosis
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Acne, skin dryness, rosacea, and eczema
- PTSD and anxiety
- Crohn’s disease
- PMS cramps
To learn more about CBD, see our article CBD 101.
What does CBD Oil Direct have that Niagara Herbalist lacks?
We’ve got fruity tinctures like green apple and zesty tangerine; CBD for pets and specialty treats for dogs; CBD gummies and chocolates. Whatever you need, we likely have it. Our products may be the perfect remedy for problems like pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, nausea, headaches, pms, sleep issues and a host of other ailments. We also have a variety of blended CBD/THC products so you can double your dose of medicinal cannabinoids. If you want the fantastic selection of CBD products The Niagara Herbalist can’t offer, then CBD Oil Direct is the place to be!
The Niagara Herbalist can’t match our 5-star service. We offer:
- The web’s best Satisfaction Guarantee: the only 110% money-back guarantee of any online shop selling CBD in Canada.
- Total Security: every transactions encrypted using industry-leading SSL encryption
- FAST 2-day shipping and parcel tracking with Canada Post Xpresspost
- 5-star customer service always! We love helping customers! Plus we’re the only online dispensary selling CBD in Canada that offers fully bi-lingual service by phone and email!
- The lowest prices for buying CBD online in Canada, we aim to provide you with the best prices on the web. Found a better price? Just show us, we’ll beat it!
- Vastly Superior Selection! We have the variety and choice Niagara Herbalist cannot!
- Total Satisfaction. Nobody does this better! The only 110% money back guarantee you’ll find in our industry!