Weedmaps – Your Ultimate Alternative For CBD
One of the most recognizable names in the mail order marijuana game, Weedmaps has built a reputation as one of the most reliable online dispensaries out there. The only things is, CBD (cannabidiol) is not their specialty. Weedmaps stocks a modest selection of vapes and capsules, but they lack a good selection of CBD edibles, CBD tinctures, CBD for pets and CBD wellness products like creams, bath bombs, pain balms and more.
CBD is gaining serious attention as Canadians start to incorporate CBD into their health and wellness routines. Our job at CBD Oil Direct is to make getting the CBD you want easy and stress-free! We offer a much broader range of premium CBD products than Weedmaps because our mission is to offer only the highest quality CBD products with the best service in Canada.
If you’re one of the many Canadians seeking CBD to boost your quality of life, look no further! At CBD Oil Direct, our superb selection of premium CBD products includes CBD tinctures, CBD-infused bath & body products, CBD for dogs and pets, CBD chocolates, CBD gummies and more!
Here’s The Best Alternative to WeedmapsHow do we stack up to Weedmaps?
At CBD Oil Direct, we are all about service and selection! Though Weedmaps offers a tremedous selection of THC products, their CBD offerings simply don’t compare. Our reputation for providing fast, reliable service and products is growing fast. Our 5-star google rating proves it! Our prices are the best on the web too!
Try CBD Oil Direct instead of Weedmaps and join thousands of Canadians using CBD oil to improve their quality of life. Haven’t heard about CBD yet? Here are 3 reasons why CBD’s popularity has been skyrocketing:
- No Side Effects. Anyone on OTC and prescription drugs knows about unpleasant side effects. CBD being non-toxic and non-addictive ensures you avoid them. With CBD, addiction and overdose just aren’t possible. CBD does have a few known side effects, but they’re very mild.
- No “high.” CBD is a cannabinoid, but it won’t get you high. You will be fully functional when you take CBD. Ideal for anyone in need of relief while still being able to focus on tasks.
- Word of mouth. Don’t take our word for it! Go online! You’ll find hundreds and thousands of testimonials from people whose experiences with CBD have been nothing but positive. Even more interesting are doctors who recount their patients’ positive experiences with CBD. It’s roughly as effective as OTC and prescription drugs for things like chronic pain and anxiety but with no side effects, addiction or overdose risks. Why not try?
Why has CBD gotten so popular in Canada?
In short—because of the mountain of personal stories and word of mouth. The word has been spreading far and wide: CBD is actually quite effective!
It’s important to note that many more studies will need to be done before we fully understand how CBD works, as well as how to use it most effectively. Currently, we rely on numerous animal studies and a relatively limited number of studies on humans. It’s true that many of the studies show CBD can provide anywhere from moderate to serious relief for many conditions, we’re simply not at the point yet where a doctor could write a prescription for CBD for any particular condition save for epilepsy.
More scientific research needs to be done and consumers should be wary of companies promising that CBD cures cancer or other make other claims which are not supported by clinical evidence.
Despite this, the growing number of positive experiences people are self-reporting continues to grow.
The answer lies in the way CBD interacts with the human endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is a highly complex system distributed throughout our bodies which employs “endocannabinoids” (cannabinoids produced by our own bodies) to regulate metabolism, memory, inflammation, stress, sleep, immunity and other processes. CBD mimicks our endocannabinoids to either bind to or obstruct various receptors in our bodies. As leading endocannabinoid scientist Bradley E. Alger, (PhD, Harvard) puts it: “…Endocannabinoids are literally a bridge between body and mind.” So the reason CBD affects so many conditions is because your ECS is involved with so many systemic functions in your body. Cannabinoids like CBD and THC can help influence these processes and diminish chronic imbalances in these bodily systems, restoring them to optimal function.
- Pain and inflammation
- Opioid withdrawal
- Multiple sclerosis
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Acne, skin dryness, rosacea, and eczema
- PTSD and anxiety
- Crohn’s disease
- Psychosis / mental disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- PMS cramps
To learn more about CBD, see our article CBD 101.
What’s CBD Oil Direct got that Weedmaps lacks?
First of all: selection! You’ll love our range of premium brands and quality Canadian CBD products. We’ve got CBD for pets and treats for dogs; CBD gummies and chocolates. Canada-made CBD oils, CBD/THC blended products, CBD creams, CBD vapes and more! Our customers write in to tell us our products have helped them with problems like pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, nausea, headaches, sleep issues and a host of other ailments. If Weedmaps isn’t offering you the products you’re looking for, you need to check us out!
Weedmaps can’t match our 5-star service. We offer:
- The web’s best Satisfaction Guarantee: the only 110% money-back guarantee of any online shop selling CBD in Canada.
- Total Security: every transactions encrypted using industry-leading SSL encryption
- FAST 2-day shipping and parcel tracking with Canada Post Xpresspost
- 5-star customer service always! We love helping customers! Plus we’re the only online dispensary selling CBD in Canada that offers fully bi-lingual service by phone and email!
- The lowest prices for buying CBD online in Canada, we aim to provide you with the best prices on the web. Found a better price? Just show us, we’ll beat it!
- Vastly Superior Selection! We have the variety and choice Weedmaps cannot!
- Total Satisfaction. Nobody does this better! The only 110% money back guarantee you’ll find in our industry!
Give us a try and use the code WEEDMAPS10
and get 10% off your first order
Weedmaps just doesn’t have all this!
Have a question? Check out our FAQ
Can I become a member?
It is super easy all you have to do is add your email and verify you are an individual that lives in Canada and is over 19.
How do I order?
Place your order on our site and proceed to follow our steps on how to check out, you may also email us and one of our cannabis consultants will help you through the ordering process.
Can I pick up my order directly?
Unfortunately at this time we are only mailing orders and are not letting individuals directly pick up their product from us.
Is it safe to ship?
There are a great number of online CBD companies. Nobody has been charged from receiving CBD products in the mail. Post office workers can only open a package that exceeds 30 grams!
Are products 3rd party lab tested?
Each brand is responsible for their own 3rd party testing. CBD Oil Direct only sells from brands that have supplied us with their 3rd party lab results. Customers can email us for copies to verify.
What is the return policy?
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused portion of your product for a refund of 110% of what you paid for the product excluding shipping costs. Customers are responsible for shipping fees when returning products.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Currently, we can only accept payment via Interac E-Transfer.
How do I pay using Interac E-Transfer?
It’s incredibly easy! After you order we send you an email titled: Your CBD Oil Direct order has been received! (it may have gone to your “Junk” or “Spam” mail folder, check there if you can’t find it) with clear instructions for how to make payment using Interac E-transfer. We’re setup for deposit without the use of a security question and answer, the deposit is automatic!
Are our transactions secure?
All transactions are encrypted end-to-end using secure SSL encryption technology.
How long does shipping take?
It will take approximately 2-5 business days however we cannot fully guarantee this as there are multiple factors that may cause it to take a couple days longer, such as holidays, distance and weather conditions. You will receive a tracking number so you can see exactly where your package is or please contact us we try to be as transparent as possible with you about the whereabouts of your product!
How is it shipped?
We use Canada Post Xpresspost.
How much is shipping?
It is $19.00 unless you spend over $100 then we offer free shipping!