Spectrum cannibus.com—is a favorite Canadian go-to for medicinal cannabis products, but their selection of CBD (cannabidiol) products is highly limited: softgels and cannabis flower only. Spectrum cannibus.com may have great medicinal cannabis flower products, but may disappoint anyone looking for CBD Oil in Canada.
If you’ve discovered the benefits of medicinal cannabis you should also be aware of CBD. CBD’s popularity as a natural therapeutic has grown wildly recently, thanks to studies showing CBD’s therapeutic benefits to equal, if not surpass, THC’s. For many suffering from arthritis, insomnia, chronic anxiety and other chronic conditions, CBD has greatly improved quality of life. CBD has reduced their chronic pain, inflammation and anxiety, and done so while avoiding the pitfalls of prescription and OTC drugs. In addition, CBD—despite being a phytocannabinoid like THC—will not get you high.
Anyone seeking the benefits of cannabis medicine would be well advised to try CBD. At CBD Oil Direct, our selection of premium CBD products including CBD tinctures, CBD-infused bath & body products, CBD for dogs and pets, CBD chocolates, CBD gummies and more!
The Best Alternative to Spectrum Cannibus.comWhy CBD Oil Direct rather than Spectrum Cannibus.com?
Spectrum cannibus.com provides quality, consistency and a quaint color-coding system for identifying products, but they don’t have the variety and selection of quality Canadian CBD Oil products consumers want. Our 5-star customer service can’t be beat and we’re the only online dispensary for CBD in Canada that offers a 110% money-back satisfaction guarantee. Shop our top products – if you find a better price, we’ll match it!
Spectrum cannibus.com has earned credence for the top notch quality of its products. The only problems are a lack of selection for quality CBD oil and CBD products. CBD is a powerful natural therapeutic that could greatly improve your quality of life. Here are 3 reasons why CBD is getting so popular:
- Safety. OTC and prescription drugs often come with nasty side effects. CBD is non-toxic and non-addictive. There is no chance of addiction or overdose. CBD’s few known side effects are very mild, and when used to treat conditions like arthritis and anxiety it is just about as effective, in some cases more so.
- Functionality. CBD doesn’t get you “high.” It’s ideal if you’re looking for powerful relief from your condition while still needing to focus on tasks like driving and cerebral work.
- Word of mouth. Don’t take our word for it, look at the thousands of testimonials online from people raving about their experience with CBD. There is also a lot of anecdotal evidence from doctors who supervise their patients’ CBD use and receive positive feedback.
Why is CBD Oil so popular in Canada?
It comes down to word-of-mouth about CBD’s effectiveness for treating a surprisingly large number of ailments. Some unscrupulous companies market CBD as a miracle cure, but the truth is less sensational. In Canada, CBD oil is becoming known as a more natural means for managing numerous chronic conditions and improving quality of life—not for completely curing people or making their symptoms entirely disappear.
In truth, more studies are needed in order to fully understand how CBD works and how to use it most effectively. So far, we can point to numerous animal studies, and a few human studies, that have shown that CBD can provide moderate to serious relief for many conditions.
Another reason CBD has become so popular is that unlike many OTC and prescription drugs, side-effects are mild and rarely experienced and there no risk of overdose or addiction. In short, safety and effectiveness comparable to OTC drugs have proven to be the winning combo.
Many ask: “How can CBD affect so many conditions?” A reasonable question. To answer, we need to explore how CBD interacts with the human endocannabinoid system (ECS). It’s a highly complex system distributed throughout our bodies. Compounds called endocannabinoids are deployed throughout the ECS to regulate metabolism, memory, inflammation, stress, sleep, immunity and more. CBD mimicks our endocannabinoids and either binds to or obstructs various receptors in our bodies. As leading endocannabinoid scientist Bradley E. Alger, (PhD, Harvard) puts it: “…Endocannabinoids are literally a bridge between body and mind.” Once you realize how many bodily functions the ECS manages, it’s easier to see why cannabinoids like CBD and THC have such far-reaching effects.
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Acne, skin dryness, rosacea, and eczema
- PTSD and anxiety
- Crohn’s disease
- Pain and inflammation
- Multiple sclerosis
- Opioid withdrawal
- Psychosis / mental disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- PMS cramps
To learn more about CBD, see our article CBD 101.
Once you order from us, you’ll see why we’re fast becoming the most trusted name for premium CBD oil in Canada. All our products are selected for quality and reliability. All have been lab-tested to insure safety and effectiveness. Our customer service champs love to answer questions and can help you order in French, English and Chinese. How many other companies selling CBD in Canada can say that?
Spectrum Cannibus.com can’t match our 5-star service. We offer:
- The web’s best Satisfaction Guarantee: the only 110% money-back guarantee of any online shop selling CBD in Canada.
- Total Security: every transactions encrypted using industry-leading SSL encryption
- FAST 2-day shipping and parcel tracking with Canada Post Xpresspost
- 5-star customer service always! We love helping customers! Plus we’re the only online dispensary selling CBD in Canada that offers fully bi-lingual service by phone and email!
- The lowest prices for buying CBD online in Canada, we aim to provide you with the best prices on the web. Found a better price? Just show us, we’ll beat it!
- Vastly Superior Selection! We have the variety and choice Spectrum Cannibus.com cannot!
- Total Satisfaction. Nobody does this better! The only 110% money back guarantee you’ll find in our industry!