Though more of a Christmas holiday treat, peppermint and chocolate are both phenomenal aphrodesiacs and can spice things up in other ways. This healthy-ish version of CBD infused Peppermint Bark can be served at sophisticated soirees, upscale social events or private parties. They’re sure to get the conversation going 🙂
This recipe was modified from Britt’s Blurbs and is gluten-free, vegan and totally delicious.
CBD Insfused Peppermint Bark ingredients:
- • 2 ½ cups melted coconut oil
- • 1 gram of CBD Isolate Powder
- • 1 ¼ cup cocoa powder
- • ½ cup honey or Agave
- • 10 candy canes
- • Peppermint extract (optional)
- Pour the melted coconut oil in a big mixing bowl. I microwave mine for around 1 minute.
- Mix your CBD oil or 1 gram of 99% CBD isolate into the olive oil.Stir in the cocoa powder and honey or agave.
- Add peppermint extract to taste (I add about 2-3 drops.)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the chocolate mix into the baking sheet.
- Begin smashing and breaking apart the 10 candy canes.
- Put the chocolate mix in the freezer for about 2 minutes to get the bottom to harden slightly.
- Take out and sprinkle the candy cane pieces on top.
- Place back into the freezer for at least 30 minutes until hard.
- Cut the bark into pieces.
**Keep cold as coconut oil will begin to melt with heat**
Broken into smaller chunks, the bark can become a toping for ice cream or other desserts, as well as into alcoholic beverages. It’s somewhat of a libidinous treat so make sure you really like who you’re sharing it with!
Read more about CBD!
CBD and Sleep Hygiene
CBD and sleep hygiene have a symbiotic relationship. It is well known among the CBD community that CBD has proven capable of potentiallyread more
The Future of CBD
With a new year just getting started, is natural to question what will be CBD industry look like in the next 12 months.read more
Vegetarian Nachos With CBD Guacamole Recipe
Not everyone likes to drop tincture under their tongue and hold for 90 seconds. Boring! Why do that when CBD can seamlessly beread more
Healthy CBD Breakfast Muffins Recipe
CBD edibles are all the rage at the moment. You can find them in your wellness shop, your favorite coffee bar, and giftread more
CBD for Period Pain and Endometriosis
Menstrual cramps and endometriosis pain are two afflictions that have plagued women since time immemorial. Women have tried everything in nature’s cupboard toread more
5 Must-Read CBD & Cannabis Medicine Books
With the entire world now waking up to the amazing benefits of cannabis, the internet is drowning in websites, blogs and online storesread more