Though more of a Christmas holiday treat, peppermint and chocolate are both phenomenal aphrodesiacs and can spice things up in other ways. This healthy-ish version of CBD infused Peppermint Bark can be served at sophisticated soirees, upscale social events or private parties. They’re sure to get the conversation going 🙂
This recipe was modified from Britt’s Blurbs and is gluten-free, vegan and totally delicious.
CBD Insfused Peppermint Bark ingredients:
- • 2 ½ cups melted coconut oil
- • 1 gram of CBD Isolate Powder
- • 1 ¼ cup cocoa powder
- • ½ cup honey or Agave
- • 10 candy canes
- • Peppermint extract (optional)
- Pour the melted coconut oil in a big mixing bowl. I microwave mine for around 1 minute.
- Mix your CBD oil or 1 gram of 99% CBD isolate into the olive oil.Stir in the cocoa powder and honey or agave.
- Add peppermint extract to taste (I add about 2-3 drops.)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the chocolate mix into the baking sheet.
- Begin smashing and breaking apart the 10 candy canes.
- Put the chocolate mix in the freezer for about 2 minutes to get the bottom to harden slightly.
- Take out and sprinkle the candy cane pieces on top.
- Place back into the freezer for at least 30 minutes until hard.
- Cut the bark into pieces.
**Keep cold as coconut oil will begin to melt with heat**
Broken into smaller chunks, the bark can become a toping for ice cream or other desserts, as well as into alcoholic beverages. It’s somewhat of a libidinous treat so make sure you really like who you’re sharing it with!
Read more about CBD!
Have you ever shown someone a macro shot of a bedbug? Isn’t it amusing to see them freak out at the sight ofread more